Online Referral Form
The responsibilities listed below describe the primary function of the employee, but are not to be considered exhaustive of the functions that the employee may be required to perform.
• Conducts comprehensive needs assessment.
• Develops individual care plan based on needs.
• Coordinates the delivery of services to ensure consumer satisfaction.
• Provides appropriate referrals for the services based on individual consumer needs and funding sources
• Assists consumers in making application for needed services, such as Medicaid, Food Stamps, AFDC, Social Security benefits, VA benefits, etc.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date funding source forms, agency policies and State of Florida Case Management Standards of care and project AIDS Care State guidelines and policies.
• Identifies documents and reports unmet consumer needs to assist in the application for future funding.
• Completes and submits accurate reports within the established agency due dates.
• Produce monthly case management units of service consistent with requirements established by the clinical director and/or chief program officer.
• Maintains accurate records of all activities, such as destination logs, time sheets, leave requests, mileage forms, daily service logs, etc.
• Implements all established agency policies and procedures.
• Complies with CRC policies and procedures.
Essential Function: The ability to appear for work on time, follow directions from a supervisor, interact effectively with co-workers and to treat others with dignity and respect, understand and follow posted work rules and procedures, to accept constructive criticism.
Requirements: BA degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a human services field. A minimum of five years of work experience with and understanding the Behavioral Health population. Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and thorough knowledge of the regional social services delivery system. Must maintain reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and State of Florida required auto insurance for the duration of the agreement.
Reports to: Clinical Director
The responsibilities listed describe the primary function of the employee, but are not to be considered exhaustive of the functions that the employee may be required to perform.
Essential Function: The ability to appear for work on time. The ability to follow directions from a supervisor. The ability to interact effectively with co-workers and to treat others with dignity and respect. The ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures. The ability to accept constructive criticism.
Requirements: Bachelors degree in a related–Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Rehabilitation Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Sciences, or Nursing or an unrelated field.
Experience: 6,000 documented hours of prior work experience. For a degree in unrelated field, 10,000 documented hours of prior work experience.
Employment Classification: Non-Exempt
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.